Remember that you can give the gift of hope while contributing to your own family’s financial well being.
Surrogates in our program receive compensation packages of $40,000+ with generous monthly allowances including medical insurance, maternity clothing and more.
We are a local Pennsylvania agency with coordinators and staff that will be by your side throughout the entire surrogacy process.
- Match with a couple in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Minimal local travel required (many appointments can be done at your own provider)
- Absolutely no out-of-pocket costs incurred (legal, medical, even childcare is all covered)
- Receive care at highly respected fertility clinics in PA
“This agency has the kindest people who go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need from knowledge to a listening ear. I am a 2-time surrogate and my interaction with this agency has been amazing. They truly care for their surrogates and their intended parents.”
Full compensation package
Our surrogate mothers are well compensated and appreciated for helping make another family’s dream come true.
At the Surrogacy Center of Philadelphia, your comfort and well-being is our top priority.
Our surrogate mothers are compensated up to $60,000
Base Surrogate Compensation
First Time Surrogates: $35,000
Experienced Surrogates: $40,000+
- Multiples Fee: $5,000 per additional fetus
- Monthly Misc. Allowance: $200 per month
- Embryo Transfer Compensation: $1,000 per cycle
- Maternity clothing allowance: $500 – $750
- Invasive Procedures: $500 per procedure
- Cesarean Section: $3,000
- Lost Wages: Actual Hourly Rate
- Childcare & Housekeeping: $400 per week
- Breastmilk: $150 per week
- Health Insurance: 100% coverage of premiums & copayments
- Term Life Insurance Policy: Valued at $250,000
- Loss of Organs Insurance Policy: Valued at $10,000
Surrogate Mother Requirements
- Between 21 – 40 years old
- Already carried and actively parented at least one child
- Uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Height and weight proportionate
- No history of illicit drug use or criminal history
- Emotionally and financially stable living situation
- No history of major depressive disorder or other mental illness
- Enjoy pregnancy and motivated to help others
- Willing to take injectable medication
- Live in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or other surrogacy friendly states
How to Become a Surrogate
Please complete our Surrogate Inquiry Form below so we can contact you and discuss our program further.