Give the gift of hope while contributing to your own family’s well being.
Surrogates in our program receive compensation packages up to $60,000 with generous monthly allowances including medical insurance, maternity clothing and more.
We are a local agency with coordinators and staff that will be by your side throughout the entire surrogacy process.
- Match with a couple in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Minimal local travel required (many appointments can be done at your own provider)
- Absolutely no out-of-pocket costs incurred (legal, medical, even childcare is all covered)
- Receive care at highly respected fertility clinics in New Jersey & Pennsylvania
“This agency has the kindest people who go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need from knowledge to a listening ear. I am a 2-time surrogate and my interaction with this agency has been amazing. They truly care for their surrogates and their intended parents.”
Full compensation package
At the Surrogacy Center of Philadelphia, your comfort and well-being is our top priority.
Compensation Packages up to $60,000
Base Surrogate Compensation
First Time Surrogates: $35,000
Experienced Surrogates: $40,000+
- Multiples Fee: $5,000 per additional fetus
- Monthly Misc. Allowance: $200 per month
- Embryo Transfer Compensation: $1,000 per cycle
- Maternity clothing allowance: $500 – $750
- Invasive Procedures: $500 per procedure
- Cesarean Section: $3,000
- Lost Wages: 100% coverage for appointments & postpartum recovery
- Childcare & Housekeeping: $400 per week
- Breastmilk: $150 per week plus supplies
- Health Insurance: 100% coverage of premiums & copayments
- Term Life Insurance Policy: Valued at $250,000
- Loss of Organs Insurance Policy: Valued at $10,000
Surrogate Mother Requirements
- Between 21 – 40 years old
- Already carried and actively parented at least one child
- Uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Height and weight proportionate
- No history of illicit drug use or criminal history
- Emotionally and financially stable living situation
- No history of postpartum depression
- Enjoy pregnancy and motivated to help others
- Willing to take injectable medication
- Live in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or other surrogacy friendly states
How to Become a Surrogate
Please complete our Surrogate Inquiry Form below so we can contact you and discuss our program further.